Drug violations carry heavy penalties within New Jersey. The opioid epidemic has led to a crackdown on drug use within the state, meaning that possession of these substances carries heavy penalties. For instance, the possession of any sort of narcotic within the state can result in a $1,000-25,000 fine as well as a mandatory three to five year prison sentence. These charges also can result in the loss of a driver’s license and mandatory rehab and drug education.
Sasso Law will provide an aggressive defense for clients with drug possession charges, as one mistake should not define your future. With fair practice and proactive defense Sasso Law will fight for you every step of the trial process.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The Sasso Law firm engages in the general practice of drug and controlled substance law including but not limited to the following fields:
- Narcotics possession
- Marijuana Possession
- Cocaine Possession
- Heroin Possession
- Methamphetamine Possession
- Controlled Substance/Drug Possession
- Controlled Substance/Drug Sales
- Controlled Substance/Possession with intent to sell and deliver
- Controlled Substance/Drug Trafficking / Distribution
- Drug Paraphernalia Possession